You stay in-charge, you work with Durig Capital and with our assistance and newsletter we will help you review, update and purchase bonds, often at a discount your current broker.
High Yielding, Short Term, Low Cost Managed Income Portfolio designed to earn you both a higher fixed income and your money returned back to you !
Fixed-Income2.com | FX2 and
Why Fixed-Income 1 | FX1 :
It’s simple: You worked hard to earn your money, it’s time that your fixed income worked as hard as you !
FX1 portfolios news letter average provides the following characteristics:
- High 7 – 8.5% yields
- Short 3.75 Year Average Laddered Maturities
- Return Of Principle is Important
- Increase Your Standard of Living, High Cash Flow from Principle 7 – 8.5%
- Higher Institutional yields, and Wide Diversified Portfolio’s
- Low 0.60 % advisory Fees, Managed by Durig Capital
- Highest levels of Fiduciary Service
- Internal research, see our opinions
- Cash flow from superior global bond placement, not trading
- Global coverage
- Economy – Tough Times
Monthly / Quarterly income payouts
Free only line access to your accounts
One-to-One personal contact with the mangers
We have an outstanding record of returning bond principle since our founding and we believe this is the cornerstone of our success. When you combine our return of capital success with our absolutely high institutional interest rates, short maturities, outstanding fiduciary service, and our very low fees, these many strong combinations make FX1 an outstanding income generator. This increased cash flow has greatly helped our clients to increase their standard of living.
To learn more please read on or contact us below.
Founded just prior to attack on 9/11- 2001
We learned with our christening, that their is no substitute for hard work !
We welcome your questions!